Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20th, 2010

I was just going over my collection of movies and I just decided to write about some of the funniest movies I know...

Two of my favorite funny movies are Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre. I mean literally, the guys that made those two movies are absolutely out of their minds. These movies are so funny because they are so unconventional and they push the edge of accepted comedy. They are also funny because the stuff that happens in the movies are actual things that happen to us nerds in real life. We are like laughing at ourselves and those like us. Well I surely laughed my butt off at many scenes in both of these movies.



I'm a guy so these comedies work with me. I think the ladies would think otherwise and say that these movies are silly and childish. Well I clearly disagree. The silliness and childishness are intentional as its genre of comedy. These movies are ground-breaking state of the art comedy for which there are no comparison. Obviously, I like the movies very much...

Other mentionables are Dumb and Dumber, Animal House, Airplane, Monty Python and the Holy Grail and I also like Anchor Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment